In Western PA: Caregivers you can count on
Whether you need just a little assistance or a lot, you can be confident that your caregivers are carefully matched to your needs. We carefully screen, select and supervise everyone who visits your home. All of our employees undergo a thorough background check to ensure that they meet our high standards. We serve the Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania area.
- Cheerful, reliable caregivers and companions
- Assistance with homemaking chores, such as laundry, light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- Reminders and assistance with keeping appointments
- Medical escorts who will drive you to appointments
- Help with personal grooming, dressing and bathing
- Shopping, errands and incidental transportation
- Dementia care, including companionship and safety monitoring for people with cognitive impairments
All Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home caregivers receive ongoing professional training to help them deliver quality care and companionship. They are insured, bonded and supervised.
Caregivers watch for signs that indicate clients are experiencing anything less than the quality of life they deserve. We actively support our caregivers and are in frequent contact with them to assure the best possible care for you or your loved one.
Click here to contact us or call 1-877-256-0055 for a complimentary in-home assessment.